Access to the website or its use does not imply a collection of personal data of the user by “LIÉBANA AVENTURA”. However, it is communicated that, in the event that “LIÉBANA AVENTURA” requests personal data, the user will be duly informed in accordance with the provisions of the new European Regulation 679/2016 on Data Protection or RGPD, fully applicable since May 25, 2018, and it is up to us to inform you about how we treat your personal data, in this sense we remind you that:
1. The person responsible for the processing of your data is:
- Nombre o Razón social: Pablo Alonso Rodríguez
- Nombre comercial: LIÉBANA AVENTURA
- NIF: 72142706D
- Dirección: Barrio San Miguel s/n, CP: 39583 Pumareña – Cantabria
- Teléfono: 657111194
- Responsable de seguridad: LIÉBANA AVENTURA
- Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.1 The purposes of the processing of your personal data are:
To comply with the duty to provide information and obtain consent required by the new European regulations on personal data protection.
To respond to requests for information, budgets, projects, doubts or comments about our services from the different points of contact with the site www.liebanaaventura.com, e-mails or by telephone.
In the event that you enter into any type of business relationship with us:
Inform the client about the use of platforms, updates, notices of improvements, notification of incidents and/or notices of any kind related to the service provided.
For requirements of an operational nature, administrative and documentary management, budgets, delivery notes, invoices (all in order to comply with the obligations established in the current legislation, particularly in commercial and tax matters).
In the case of candidates for future jobs by submitting their resume, this data is used for the current and future selection process.
2.2 What data do we process?
In the framework of the provision of services offered by the entity and conditioned to the purposes consented by you, in LIÉBANA AVENTURA only the data strictly necessary for the proper management of the contractual relationship and / or provision of services will be treated, and will be exclusively those that you have provided us.
2.3 We will retain your data:
The personal data you provide will be kept for as long as the contractual / business relationship remains in force, or for a period of four years from the last business relationship following the regulations for tax purposes.
You can always exercise your rights under current legislation by contacting us through the channel that is most convenient for you.
3. Legitimacy of the treatment.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the training actions or this legitimacy is granted by your express consent as the main interested party. We only use the information you leave us on the web in the contact section to send you the budgets or information you request, never for commercial purposes or anything like that.
Your data will not be communicated to any third party, except for current legal obligations. In any case that this possibility changes, you will be duly informed requesting your consent for such assignment. We inform you that international transfers will not be made either.
Our entity in its commitment to privacy and data protection of the User, will only choose service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the treatment is in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection and ensure the protection of the rights of the User.
This is not a transfer of data to a third party, if not a recipient to carry out our business, as is Soluciones Web On Line S.L., trade name “Profesional Hosting” who are those who manage our virtual server where they host the websites of our customers (contracted to that company). Address C/Hermanos Machado 19, Roquetas de Mar. 04720 Almería. You can consult its legal notice at: https://www.profesionalhosting.com
Regarding the rights provided to you as a data subject, the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data contained in our files. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him/her are being processed, as well as detailed information on certain aspects of the processing being carried out.
- Right to request rectification of inaccurate data. The interested party shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her or to have incomplete data completed.
- The right to request the limitation of processing in the cases established by the RGPD, in which case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of data. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. The entity will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability. In other words, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller.
- To exercise your rights, you must send your request to our entity, attaching a copy of your ID card, passport or other equivalent document proving your identity and, where appropriate, of the person representing you, through the following means:
Postal address: Barrio San Miguel s/n, CP: 39583 Pumareña – Cantabria
Likewise, at any time you may withdraw the consent given without affecting the lawfulness of the processing by sending your request by the means indicated above, accompanying your request with a copy of your ID card or equivalent document proving your identity.
You may exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting the person in charge. To do so, please use the contact information provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you may also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We also inform you that, if you deem it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent given for any specific purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If you believe that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. www.agpd.es.
6. Guarantee of Confidentiality and Security of automated files
LIÉBANA ADVENTURE in response to the trust placed in us and taking into account the importance in terms of protection and confidentiality that your personal data require, informs you that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to safeguard the security of the same as required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 which regulates the regulation of security measures for automated files containing personal data. However, the user should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
LIÉBANA AVENTURA may modify these privacy policies to adapt them to the legislative measures or jurisprudence on personal data that appear, so it requires reading, each time you provide us with your data through this website.